Job Posting Notice
City of Lyndhurst, Ohio Service Department
Seeking Seasonal Employees for the 2022 Season
Original Release: 4/1/2022
Job Description, Information and Responsibilities:
Assists with rubbish, recycling and yard waste collection, leaf pickup, maintenance and repairing city streets, grass cutting and maintenance as well as other general laborer duties as assigned.
• Work hours are from 7:00 AM to 3:30 PM, Monday through Friday
(40-hour work week, half hour lunch will not be paid).
• First year starting rate $12.81 / hour.
• Start immediately or save your spot for the summer - get applications in now!
• Must be at least 18 years of age with a valid State of Ohio driver's license.
• Must pass a drug screening and basic pre-employment physical including a lift and endurance test.
How To Apply: