New To Diabetes? Looking For Answers? Get Free Diabetes Self Management Education at Ahuja Medical Center
Next Session: May 25th 2018
Original Release: 4/6/2018
Diabetes Self-Management Education
Wednesdays from 5:30 PM - 7:30 PM
Session One: May 2nd 2018
Session Two: May 9th 2018
Session Three: May 16th 2018
Session Four: May 23rd 2018
Fridays: 9:30 AM - 11:30 AM
Session One: May 4th 2018
Session Two: May 11th 2018
Session Three: May 18th 2018
Session Four: May 25th 2018
UH Ahuja Medical Center
Rosenberg Suite C
3999 Richmond Road
Beachwood, Ohio 44122
Please Register by calling: (216) 285-4069. Seating is limited.
New to Diabetes? Looking for answers? Come join the UH experts as they help you navigate the world of diabetes. We are offering a series of 4 free sessions with two different dates and times.
- Types of diabetes, risk factors, symptoms.
- Self-Monitoring blood glucose; Treatment; High and Low blood glucose.
- Meal planning, medications, review of blood glucose log.
- Diabetes and alcohol, sick days, heart health, stress management.
- Pattern Management, Foot Care (potential problems; wounds) and Foot Exams.