Brainard Park and Spray Park
Brainard Park and Spray Park is located at:1840 Brainard Road
Lyndhurst, Ohio 44124
2022 Lyndhurst Municipal Pool Pass Sales & Schedule
• Click HERE for instructions on how to register for an account
RESIDENTS: PROOF OF RESIDENCY REQUIRED: Once you register for an online account or if you have an existing account; before you purchase your 2022 pass PROOF OF RESIDENCY MUST BE UPLOADED AND VERIFIED BY CITY HALL; CALL (440) 442-5777 ☎ TO CONFIRM.
**Lyndhurst Pool season passes, and daily admission passes may only be purchased by a Lyndhurst Resident.
• Click HERE for instructions on how to upload a photo & proof of residency
NON-RESIDENTS: NO PROOF OF RESIDENCY REQUIRED: Once your account is created you can purchase Spray Park Daily Admission Day Passes.
** Spray Park Admission tickets may be purchased by both residents and non-residents.
A QRL barcode will be available on your account under the ID Cards Tab. The QRL code will serve as your 2022 Pool Pass; please scan your QRL code at the pool for entry.FOR A STEP-BY-STEP GUIDE ON HOW TO PURCHASE A MEMBERSHIP OR DAY PASS CLICK HERE.
AQUATIC PASS FEES
• Daily Admission ( Pool, resident only): $5.00
• Daily Admission ( Spray Park, resident & non-resident): $5.00
• Single Membership: $60.00
• Family Membership: $165.00 (up to 6)
• Lyndhurst Seniors 60 & Over: FREE
PLEASE NOTE: ALL SALES ARE FINAL
Lyndhurst Pool Schedule Changes
Swim Meet Dates
6.18.22 Morning Adult Swim is Cancelled
7.2.22 Pool Will Close @ 5:30 PM
• Click HERE for 2022 Pool Brochure & Information Pamphlet
• NO CASH TRANSACTIONS -All reservations for admittance must be done on-line in advance. — NO WALK-INS
• Red Cross techniques are taught by qualified instructors. The Learn to Swim Program registration is open to children 4 and older with a 2022 Membership, all classes have limited enrollment.
• Lyndhurst Children 3 and under are admitted free of charge; Children 11 and under must be accompanied by an adult. The adult must be a season pass holder or pay the daily admission fee. Adults must be in the water with the child at all times.
All Pool information subject to change. Visit https://www.lyndhurstohio.gov/swimming-pool.html for all Pool-related information and updates.